Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Week Twelve

On Monday, I spent two hours working on my resume. I am setting up an appointment with a friend in the Career Centre to go over my rough template for the resume. I also spent a half hour emailing back and forth with Emmeline and some employees in the Mailroom as they are the first people to get back to me about interviewing them. I am set to meet with them on Thursday.
On Tuesday, I spent another hour and a half trying to put together a new list of people more likely to be free and responsive to my interviewing them. After the weekend, it's been hard approaching people about it.
On Wednesday, I spent an hour between communicating with and meeting Bill in his office. I also spent another hour emailing those people on my list individually and reaching out to friends.
On Thursday, I spent two hours interviewing the Mail Room team and then sending thank you emails to those involved. I got a lot of footage and Emmeline was really helpful.
On Friday, I spent an hour in communication with Plant Ops via email, with Bill and with some other friends. I also spent that time looking over the requirements for the internship. I also spent an hour going over my resume and the samples Bill sent me. I've started from scratch from the humble beginnings I had as I think I was on the wrong track.
Over the weekend, I spent two hours starting to edit and organise my footage.

Total hours this week: 11

Total hours thus far: 114.5

No comments:

Post a Comment